作者
訊息
鐵馬小丁 由上至下檢視

註冊日期: 2011-12-28
線上狀態: 離線
文章數: 952
文章選項 文章選項   引述 鐵馬小丁 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 主題: Runners in Taiwan
    發表於: 2013-01-10 at 3:49pm
As you can see the marathon game list from Runners Plaza, there are marathon games almost every week expect summer (because summer is really a "hot season in Taiwan). So while you have plan to visit Taiwan, you can join most of the international game by your passport ID. Don't forget to bring your favorite shoes with you then run here.

I especially want to deliver this message to my runner friends:
Yuichi Saito in Japan
John Hibbard in US.

Alex
回到最上面
鐵馬小丁 由上至下檢視

文章選項 文章選項   引述 鐵馬小丁 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-02-04 at 9:17am
I used to meet some Japanese in Kaohsiung Marathon. They said hello to me because they saw I wrote the marathon names I run on my sport bag then we shared our running experience each other by our poor English.

I think if I have chance to run in a foreign country, it may be Japan because the image of Japan in my mind is a silence & beautiful place to run (of course and it is cheaper to fly there).

Alex
回到最上面
tcldds 由上至下檢視
新手上路
新手上路

註冊日期: 2013-09-13
位置: United States
文章數: 7
文章選項 文章選項   引述 tcldds 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-17 at 1:27am
Hi Could you give some tips or any suggestion for running Taroko Marathon on Nov. 2, 2013? This is going to be my 1st marathon race in Taiwan. I am super excited also nervous, currently live in St. Louis Missouri USA. Your kind assistance is highly appreciated.

Travis
tcldds4run
回到最上面
肉莉 由上至下檢視
圖像

註冊日期: 2007-11-12
位置: 水星
文章數: 3661
文章選項 文章選項   引述 肉莉 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-23 at 10:16am

Geek

編輯者 肉莉 - 2013-09-26 at 6:06pm
回到最上面
tcldds 由上至下檢視
新手上路
新手上路

文章選項 文章選項   引述 tcldds 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-24 at 5:07am
Hi I had won the lottery drawing and registered for Taroko full marathon race. I hope Runner's Plaza can offer me more info to tackle this race. Thank you.
tcldds4run
回到最上面
鐵馬小丁 由上至下檢視

文章選項 文章選項   引述 鐵馬小丁 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-24 at 8:59am
You can refer to the basic info from Road Running Association Web and know the first half is to climb up slowly in the gorge then the rest half is going down. Since its your first time to run here, suggest you can take it easy and enjoy the view. In this case, you will feel relax, joyful and easy to climb up. After you finish the half, you can still enjoy the path you run with different view points.

Just a reminder. Due to there will be lots of people and the start point is far away from baggage service area. Better to be there earlier.

Good luck! Alex
回到最上面
tcldds 由上至下檢視
新手上路
新手上路

文章選項 文章選項   引述 tcldds 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-25 at 12:34am
Thank you for the info. Can you tell me more about the race day average weather temperature, how many water stations for this race course, what types of the energy drinks are offered?
tcldds4run
回到最上面
鐵馬小丁 由上至下檢視

文章選項 文章選項   引述 鐵馬小丁 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-25 at 8:42pm
The weather in Nov in Taiwan is very good to run. Maybe around 20 degree in the morning. In general, there is one water station per 5KM. You can refer to the detail on http://www.sportsnet.org.tw/20131102_taroko/
Supposed you will also get the detail game info while you get your number bib... 
回到最上面
tcldds 由上至下檢視
新手上路
新手上路

文章選項 文章選項   引述 tcldds 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-26 at 12:30am
Appreciate all the info, I am pumped up,will take your advice, try to enjoy the awesome scenery of Taroko. thanks.
tcldds4run
回到最上面
許桑 由上至下檢視
新手上路
新手上路

註冊日期: 2009-12-17
位置: 新竹竹科
文章數: 36
文章選項 文章選項   引述 許桑 引述  發表回應回覆 直接連接到這篇文章 發表於: 2013-09-26 at 5:59pm
Travis

Throwing out a wet blanket hereEvil Smile, don’t let it ruin your spirits. . . Run faster if you see sliding rocks tumbling down.

Godspeed!
回到最上面
 發表回應 發表回應 頁面  12>

討論區選單 討論區權限 由上至下檢視

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.73
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz

頁面執行時間為 0.328 秒。