¶]ªÌ¼s³õ ­º­¶
½×¾Â­º­¶ ½×¾Â­º­¶ > ºC¶]­Ñ¼Ö³¡ > ¦Ê«H«Ø§÷¼á²M´òºC¶]¶¤
  ³Ì·s¤å³¹ ³Ì·s¤å³¹ RSS Feed: ¶}µoªø¶]ªº·s¯à·½(¬ã¨s¤åÄm½Ķ)
  ±`¨£°ÝÃD¶° ±`¨£°ÝÃD¶°  ·j´M½×¾Â   ¦æ¨Æ¾ä   µù¥U µù¥U  µn¤J µn¤J

¶}µoªø¶]ªº·s¯à·½(¬ã¨s¤åÄm½Ķ)

µoªí¦^À³ µoªí¦^À³ ­¶­±  123 6>
§@ªÌ
°T®§
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

µù¥U¤é´Á: 2006-01-30
¦ì¸m: Taiwan
½u¤Wª¬ºA: Â÷½u
¤å³¹¼Æ: 45
¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ ¥DÃD: ¶}µoªø¶]ªº·s¯à·½(¬ã¨s¤åÄm½Ķ)
    µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-05 at 1:33pm

Fuel on Fat For the Long Run

¿U¿NÅé¯×ªÕ§@¬°ªø¶]ªº¯à¶q

By Deborah Schulman, Ph.D

ĶªÌ±i¶}¶³

It Is More Efficient To Tap Into Your Unlimited Fat Supply

§Q¥Î§AªºÅé¯×¨ÑÀ³µL­­¯à¶q·|§ó¦³®Ä²v

c 2000 42K(+) Press, Inc.

MIGRATORY BIRDS and whales rely on stored fat to fuel their long, strenuous journeys. Developing your fat engine will increase the amount of energy you can generate, reduce the amount of carbohydrates you use, and stretch out the glycogen supply during long runs. Added together, you have a more stable and enduring energy supply, better endurance, and faster finish times.

­Ô³¾©MÄH¾aµÛ¿U¿NÅ餺Àx¦sªº¯×ªÕ§¹¦¨º©ªøÁ}¨¯ªº¾E°~¡Cªø¶]®É¡A¶}µo§AÅ餺ªº¡u¿U¯×¤ÞÀº¡v¯à´£°ª²£¥Í¯à¶qªºÁ`­È¡A´î¤ÖºÒ¤ô¤Æ¦Xª«ªº®ø¯Ó¡A©µªø¨xÁÞªº¨ÑÀ³¡CÁ`¦X¥H¤Wªº¯à·½¡A§A±N¦³§óí©w¥B«ù¤[ªº¯à¶q¨Ñµ¹¡A§ó¦³­@¤O¡A§ó§Ö§¹¶]¡C

To illustrate, let's consider Shane. Shane is a computer engineer in his late 30s who has stayed active over the years with yard work, occasional football games with his kids, and sporadic attempts to weight train. In short, he was not aerobically fit. Inspired by the fortitude and tenacity of his wife, who just ran her first marathon, he decided to train for a marathon.

´N®³½å­ô§@¨Ò¤l¨Ó»¡©ú¡C½å­ô¬O¦ì¹q¸£¤uµ{®v¡A30 ·³¡A¦h¦~¨Ó¥Î¾ã²z®x°|ªº³Ò°Ê«O«ù¬¡¤O¡C°¸¦Ó©M«Ä¤lª±¬ü¦¡¨¬²y¡A·¥¤Ö¹Á¸Õ¿E¯P¹B°Ê¡CÁ`¦Ó¨¥¤§¡A¥L¨Ã¤£¨ã³Æ°·±dªº¤ßªÍ¥\¯à¡C¨ü¨ì¥L­è §¹¦¨²Ä¤@­Ó°¨©ÔªQªº¦Ñ±C©Ò®i²{¤§¼Ý¤O©M°í«ù©Ò¨ë¿E¡A½å­ô¨M¤ß¶i¦æ°¨©ÔªQ°V½m¡C

He was determined to be informed and methodical about the process. Many of the books he read recommended training with a heart rate monitor. The books said that most people run marathons at 75 to 80 percent of maximum heart rate, so he decided to do a test. He consulted a chart to find his heart rate at a more manageable effort of 65 percent and set off running.

¥L¨M©w­n¾é¸Ñ¾ã­Ó°V½m¬yµ{¨Ã¦³±ø¤£¯¿¦a¶i¦æ¡C³\¦h®Ñ³£±À¯ò¤ß¸õºÊ±±°V½mªk¡C®Ñ¤W»¡¤j¦h¼Æ¤H¶]°¨©ÔªQ®É¤ß¸õ¹F¨ì³Ì°ª¤ß¸õªº75~80%¡A¦]¦¹¥L¨M©w°µ­ÓÅçÃÒ¡C¥L¬dªí«áµo²{¤ß¸õ«O«ù¦b³Ì°ª¤ß¸õªº65%¦³¸û©ö´x´¤ªº®ÄªG¡A´N«ö¦¹­n»â¶i¦æ°V½m¡C

After only 90 minutes on the road, he felt nauseated and fatigued. His legs felt like bricks, and finally he was forced to stop. In other words, he bonked well short of the distance he would need to cover to finish the marathon.

¤W¸ô¤@­Ó¥b¤p®É«á½å­ô·Pı«Üµê¨Ã¥B·Q¦R¡C¥L¦]¬°¡uÅK»L¡v¤£±o¤£°±¤U¨Ó¡C´«¥y¸Ü»¡¡A¥L¡u¼²Àð¡v±o¦³°÷¦­¡A®Ú¥»µL±æ¼µ§¹°¨©ÔªQªº¶ZÂ÷ ¡C

Due to his low level of fitness, most of Shane's energy was coming from the limited carbohydrate stores in his liver and muscles. He simply ran to the end of his carbohydrate supply. Carbohydrates are necessary to maintain exercise at any intensity. An excessively high rate of usage combined with low carbohydrate stores reduced his endurance, even at relatively easy running speeds. Had he eaten GU or drunk Gatorade, he still would not have been able to continue for much longer. A training program that focused on switching to fat for fuel would change that.

¥Ñ©ó¥L¦p¦¹»¹ªºÅé¯à¡A½å­ô©Ò¦³ªº¯à¶q¨Ó¦ÛÀx¦s¦b¨xŦ©M¦Ù¦×¤¤ªºÁÞ¡C¥L»´©ö¦a¯ÓºÉÅ餺ªºÁÞ¡CºÒ¤ô¤Æ¦Xª«¤]´N¬OÁÞ¬Oºû«ù¥ô¦ó±j«×¹B°Ê ªº¥²»Ý¯à·½¡C¹L«×°ª¤ñ¨Òªº®ø¯Ó¦A¥[¤W§C¦s¶q­°§C½å­ôªº­@¤O¡A§Y¨Ï¥Î»´ÃP¶]ªº³t«×¤]¤@¼Ë¡C´Nºâ¦Y ¯à¶q¥]©Î¹B°Ê¶¼®Æ¨ÌµMµLªk¼µ¤[¤@ÂI¨à¡C¦]¦¹°V½m­pµeªº­«ÂI¦bÂà´«¯×ªÕ§@¬°¯à·½¨Ó§ïµ½³o²{¶H¡C

«ÝÄò!

Rest for Run, Run the Rest. Go!Go! Friends.
¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
RunningYam ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
¹Ï¹³

µù¥U¤é´Á: 2002-08-20
¦ì¸m: ¬ü°ê
¤å³¹¼Æ: 2797
¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z RunningYam ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-05 at 2:12pm
­ìµoªí©ó Marathon and Beyond Âø»x (2002 ¦~ 9/10 ¤ë¸¹), ¦ý¥u¥i¦b¦¹¨£¨ì­ì¤å - Fuel on Fat for the Long Run.
§Ú¥u¬O¥X¥h´²¨B¡A³Ì«á±o¥Xµ²½×¡A¥HÁ׶}¨ì¤é¸¨¡A¬°¨«¥X¥h¡A§Úµo²{¡A¬O«ç»ò¦^¨Æ­^¤o

-¬ù¿«Á[º¸¡]1838¦~¦Ü1914¦~¡^

¥u¬O¥X¥h¨«¨«¡Aµ²ªG«Ý¨ì¤Ñ¶Â¡A§Úµo²{¡A¥X¨«³º¯u¬Oªð§Ú¡C
¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-05 at 6:42pm

½Ð°Ý«e½ú¹ï¦¹²z½×ªº¬Ýªk¬°¦ó?¥i§_´£¨Ñµ¹«á¾Ç§@°Ñ¦Ò¡C·P¿E¤£ºÉ!

¤p§Ì¹L¥hÁ`³Q§C¦å¿}¤Î¡u¼²Àð¡v©Ò¦]ÂZ¡C

¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-06 at 12:48pm

Ķ¤å¤§¤G

PUMP UP THE VOLUME ´£°ª°V½m¥÷¶q

Arthur Lydiard contended that the most important aspect of conditioning is volume. In the 1960s his training concepts were revolutionary. Even the track athletes whom he coached followed a marathon-based aerobic conditioning program in the initial phases of their training cycles. Considering the phenomenal success of athletes who trained under Lydiard's tutelage, such as Peter Snell, John Davies, and Lorraine Moller, and other athletes who have followed his program principles, his theories were insightful. Subsequent research has shown that they also possess a sound physiological basis.

Arthur Lydiard¥D±i½Õ¾ãª¬ºA®É³Ì­«­nªº­±¦V¬O°V½m¥÷¶q¡C¥Lªº°V½mÆ[©À¦b60 ¦~¥N¬O­²©R©Êªº¡C§Y¨Ï¬O¥L±aªº®|ÁÉ¿ï¤â¡A¦b°V½m¶g´Áªº³Ìªì¶¥¬q¤]¥²¶·¥ý¿í´`¦p°¨©ÔªQ°V½m¦¡¦a½Õ¾ã¤ßªÍ¦³®ñ½Òµ{¡C¬Ý¬Ý¦b¥Lªº½Õ±Ð¤U ¨º¨Ç¦¨´N«D¤Zªº¹B°Ê­û´Nª¾¹D¥Lªº²z½×¬O¯uª¾¨ô¨£¡CÀH«á©Ò§@ªº¬ã¨s¤]Åã¥Ü¥Lªº²z½×¨ã¦³§¹¾ãªº¥Í²z¾Ç°ò¦¡C

While many of America's marathoners switched focus to quality (and reduced mileage) rather than quantity, coaches from Japan, Italy, Mexico, Germany, and China were incorporating Lydiard's principles into highly successful training programs. Naoko Takahashi reportedly ran up to 80K (50 miles) per day in preparation to become the first woman marathoner in the world to dip under 2:20. Catherine Ndereba ran comparatively modest 100-mile weeks in the buildup to her world record of 2:18:47 at Chicago in 2001. Jerry Lawson, imitating the high-mileage successes of Bill Rodgers, Alberto Salazar, and Frank Shorter, ran up to 250 miles per week en route to his then American record of 2:09.

·í³\¦h¬ü°êªº°¨©ÔªQ¿ï¤âÂàÅÜ°V½m­«ÂI¬°­«½è¤£­«¶q(¨Ã´î¤Ö¨½µ{¼Æ)®É¡A¤é¡B¸q¡B¾¥¡B¼w¡B¤¤°êªº±Ð½m­Ì¤Þ¥ÎArthur Lydiardªº­ì²z¦b¥L­Ì«D±`¦¨¥\ªº°V½m­pµe¤¤¡C°ª¾ô©|¤lªº°V½m¶q¨C¤é°ª¹F80¤½¨½¨Ã¯}°O¿ý¦a¦¨¬°²Ä¤@­Ó¶]¶i2¤p®É20¤Àªº¤k¤l°¨©ÔªQ¿ï¤â¡CCatherine Ndereba¸ûÂÔ·V¦a¨C¶g¶]100­^­ù¡A¥Î¼Æ¶g²Ö¿n¨½µ{¨Ó³Ð¤U2001¦~¥@¬É¬ö¿ý2:18:47¦bªÛ¥[­ô¡CJerry Lawson¥é®ÄBill Rodgers, Alberto Salazar, and Frank Shorter°ª¨½µ{°V½mªº¦¨¥\¸gÅç¡A¦b¹F¦¨¥Lªº¬ü°ê¬ö¿ý2:09ªº¹Lµ{¤¤¡A´£°ª¶g¨½µ{¼Æ¨ì250­^­ù¡C

Metabolically, high-volume training makes sense. There are two main sources of fuel for exercise: carbohydrates and fats. The energy supply from carbohydrate and fat is inversely related. High rates of carbohydrate use reduce combustion of fat. Carbohydrates are used preferentially at very high efforts, such as a 5K race, or at low fitness levels when fat metabolism is underdeveloped.

¥H·s³¯¥NÁªº¨¤«×¨Ó¬Ý¡A¤j¶q°V½m¬O¦X²zªº¡C¦³¨âºØ¥D­n¯à·½§@¬°¹B°Êªº¯à¶q: ÁÞ©M¯×ªÕ¡C³o¨âºØ¯à·½ªº¨ÑÀ³¬O°fÂà´«ªºÃö«Y¡C°ª¤ñ¨Ò¦a®ø¯ÓÁÞÃþ·|´î¤Ö¯×ªÕªº¿U¿N¡CºÒ¤ô¤Æ¦Xª«·|Àu¥ý®ø¯Ó©ó°ª³tªº¹B°Ê¡A¦p5¤½¨½µuµ{Äv³t©Î¯×ªÕ¥NÁ©|¥¼¶}µo¤§§C¶¥ªºÅé¾A¯àª¬ºA¡C

Conversely, when you teach your body to rely on fat for fuel, your combustion of carbohydrates goes down, thus "sparing" carbohydrates. This benefits performance in endurance events. You become very fatigued when you run too low on carbohydrates. We store only a very limited amount of carbohydrate (glycogen) in our bodies. Compare this with a relatively unlimited supply of fat. Even an athlete with only 6 percent body fat will have enough fat to fuel exercise lasting for many hours. When you use more fat, you generate more energy and your carbohydrate supply lasts longer.

¬Û¹ïªº¡A·í§A°V½m¦Û¤wªº¨­Åé¥H¯×ªÕ¬°¯à·½¡AÅ餺ÁÞªº®ø¯Ó´N­°§C¡A¬Æ¦ÜÅܦ¨³Æ¥Î¯à¶q¡C³oºØ¦n³Bªí²{¦b«ù¤[¤O¤W¡CÅ餺ÁÞªºÀx¶q¹L§C·| ¨Ï¤HÅܱo«Üµê¡C¤HÅé¥u¯àÀx¦s«D±`¦³­­¶qªºÁÞ(¨xÁÞ)¡C¬Û¸û©ó¯×ªÕ«h¥Î¤§¤£ºÉ¡C´Nºâ¥u¦³6%Åé¯×ªÕªº¹B°Ê¿ï¤â¤]¦³¨¬°÷ªº¯à¶q¤ä¼µ¼Æ¤p®Éªº¹B°Ê¡C·í§A§Q¥Î·U¦hªºÅé¯×ªÕ¡A¤£¦ý¯à²£¥Í§ó¦hªº¯à¶q¡A§ó¯à©µªøÁÞªº®ø¯Ó¡C

Follow the principle of specificity. If you want to teach your body to use more fat for fuel, then create training conditions that generate high fat metabolism. Your body will eventually learn to prefer fat.

¨Ì¾Ú¤W­zªº­ì²z¡A°²¨Ï§A·Q°V½m¦Û¤wªº¨­Åé§Q¥Î§ó¦hÅé¯×§@¬°¯à·½¡A¥u­n³Ð³y¯à´£°ªÅé¯×ªÕ·s³¯¥NÁªº°V½m±ø¥ó¡A¨­Åé´N·|¾Ç²ß§Q¥Î¯×ªÕ ¡C

Research conducted at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden during the 1980s showed that, within the leg muscles of highly trained endurance men, the activity of enzymes that break down fats was 100 percent higher than in the untrained subjects. As a result, during exercise they had a much higher ability to regenerate the ATP that fuels muscular contraction than those who had a greater reliance on carbohydrates.

¦b·ç¨åªºKarolinska ¤¤¤ß¶i¦æªº¬ã¨sÅã¥Ü¡A¸g¹L­@¤O°V½mªº¨k¤l¤j»L¦Ù¦×¤¤¡A¨ä»Ã¯À¤À¸Ñ¯×ªÕªº®Ä²v°ª©ó¥¼¸g°V½mªÌªº¤@­¿¡C¦]¦¹¡A³o¨Ç»Ã¯À¦b¹B°Ê®É¤ñ¥D­n ¨Ì¿àÁÞ¥NÁªº»Ã¯À¦³¸û°ªªº¯à¤O¦A¥Í¦Ù¦×¦¬ÁY©Ò»ÝªºATP¡C

These researchers found that the maximal oxygen consumption (or V.O2max) was 50 percent greater in the trained men. Maximal oxygen consumption measures aerobic capacity: the efficiency of the lungs to transfer oxygen to the blood, the capacity of the blood to carry oxygen, the power of the heart and blood vessels to deliver large quantities of blood to the muscles, and the ability of the muscles to use the oxygen. Fats cannot be burned without oxygen. Not only did these men have more enzymes to combust the fat, but they also had more oxygen to feed the fire.

³o¸s¬ã¨sªÌµo²{­@¤O°V½m¹Lªº¤H¡A¥Lªº³Ì¤j¯Ó®ñ¶q(V.O2max)¤]´£°ª50%¡C³Ì¤j¯Ó®ñ¶q¥Î¨Ó´ú¶q´«®ñ¯à¤O: ¥]¬AªÍªº¤u§@®Ä²v¡A¦å²Gªº¸ü®ñ¶q¡A¤ßŦ©M¦åºÞªº°e¦å¶q©M¦Ù¦×¨Ï¥Î®ñªº¯à¤O¡C¯×ªÕ¿U¿N¤£¯à¯Ê®ñ¡A³o¨Ç¸g¹L­@¤O°V½mªº¤H¤£¶È¦³¸û¦hªº »Ã¯À¿U¿N¯×ªÕ¡A¤]¦³¸û¦hªº®ñ®ð¨ÑÀ³¡C

Researchers have since demonstrated that, after a 12-week six-day-per-week program of 45 minutes of running and cycling at a high intensity, fat combustion increased by 41 percent. This was accompanied by reduced reliance on carbohydrates.

¬ã¨sªÌ´¿®i¥Ü¸g¹L12¶g¡A¨C¶g¤»¤Ñ¡A¨C¤Ñ45¤ÀÄÁ°ª±j«×ªº¶]¨B©M¦Û¦æ¨®ªº°V½m¡A¯×ªÕªº¿U¿N¼W¥[41%¡A¦P®É¤]­°§C¹ïÁÞªº¨Ì¿à¡C

«á­±ÁÙ¦³³á!

¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
¶N«T½¬ ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø

µù¥U¤é´Á: 2005-02-19
¤å³¹¼Æ: 11942
¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z ¶N«T½¬ ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-06 at 1:31pm

±i¤j­ô:­è§â§A½ªº¤j§@©ñ¤J¦Ê«Hºô­¶»P¶¤¤Í¦@¨É,(¤µ¤éºô¸ô¤£¤j¶¶ºZ),°½ºÎ¤F¤@¤U,¤S¬Ý¨ì¥Í¥X²Ä¤G¬q,µ¥¤@¤U¦A©ñ¶i¥h,Åý§A¦¨ ¬°¦Ê«Hªº¶]¨Bª¾ÃѪºÀY¤@´Î,§O§Ñ§V¤O¥Í²£.
ÁöµM¶]±o¤£¦n,¤]·|§V¤O¬Ý¬Ý.

¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-06 at 1:57pm
¬Ý¤@¨Ç¤å³¹°®¹LÅ}¡A¥Ø«e¨SªkÀH¤j¥ë¨à¶]¨B¡A´N°^Äm¤@¨ÇŪ®Ñ¤ß±o§@°Ñ¦Ò¡C½m­^¤å¤]½m¤¤¥´¡C¤£¦n·N«ä!
¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
jiunn ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø

µù¥U¤é´Á: 2005-04-17
¤å³¹¼Æ: 137
¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z jiunn ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-06 at 11:52pm
¨ü¯q¨}¦h¡AÁÂÁ¡C
¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-07 at 8:22am

Ķ¤å¤§¤T

MILES MAKE MITOCHONDRIA ¨½µ{¼Æ»s³y²É¸¢Åé

The enzymes of fat metabolism are located in structures within the muscle cells called mitochondria. Fats are transported into the mitochondria where, in the presence of oxygen, they are broken down to generate energy. More mitochondria means more fat metabolism, more ATP, and more energy.

¥NÁ¯תժº»Ã¯À¦s¦b©ó¦Ù¦×²Ó­Mùغ٬°²É¸¢Å骺²Õ´¤¤¡A¯×ªÕ³Q¶Ç°e¶i²É¸¢Å餤¡A¥u­n¦³®ñªº¦s¦b«K§@¥Î²£¥Í¯à¶q¡C·U¦hªº²É¸¢Åéªí¥Ü·U ¦hªº¯×ªÕªº¥NÁ¡A²£¥Í·U¦hªºATP´N¦³·U¦hªº¯à¶q¡C

High-volume training increases the amount and size of mitochondria. Longer exercise bouts produce the greatest gains in mitochondrial content. A 90-minute run provides a better stimulus than a 60-minute run. It is common for runners to do "two-a-day" workouts to get in the necessary mileage. However, this research indicates that a runner will receive much more benefit from running one 90-minute workout than two 45-minute workouts. There is, however, a point of diminishing returns. A three-hour run is better at nudging the mitochondria content upward than a 90-minute run, but the gains are offset by the necessity of a longer recovery time between workouts.

¤j¶q°V½m·|¼W¥[²É¸¢Å骺¼Æ¶q©M¤Ø¤o¡C·Uªø®É¶¡ªº¹B°Ê¥i¥[³t²£¥Í·s³¯¥NÁ¤¤ªº¯q³B¡C¶]90¤ÀÄÁ¤ñ¶]60¤ÀÄÁ²£¥Í§ó¦nªº¨ë¿E¡C¬°¤F²Ö¿n¨½µ{¼Æ¶]ªÌ¤@¤Ñ½m¶]¨â½ë¬O«Ü¥­±`ªº²{¶H¡A¥i¬O¦¹¬ã¨s«ü¥X¶]¤@½ë90¤ÀÄÁªº®ÄªG¦n¹L¶]¨â½ë45¤ÀÄÁªº°V½m¡C¦ý¤]¤£¬O·N¨ýµÛ¥i¥HµL­­¨îªº¼Wªø®É¶¡¡A¥²©w¦³­Ó·¥­­¡C3¤p®Éªºªø¶]©TµM¤ñ¶]90¤ÀÄÁ¦³§Q©ó´£ª@¥NÁªº®ÄªG¡A¦ý¦¨®Ä·|³Q¾Þ½m¤§¶¡©Ò»Ý§óªøªº«ì´_®É¶¡©Ò©è®ø¡C

During the base phase of building miles, it is the daily consistency of training over a period of weeks and months that will boost fat metabolism.

¦b²Ö¿n¨½µ{¼Æªº³Ìªì¶¥¬q¡A­n´£ª@¯×ªÕ¥NÁ²v­n¨C¤Ñ±K¶°ªº°V½m¼Æ¶g©Î¼Æ¤ë¡C

After the base phase and basic fat metabolism have been established, training time should be shifted into very prolonged runs of three or more hours, depending on your event. Very long runs are important in preparation for the marathon and longer events. After two to three hours of running, the leg muscles run low on glycogen. Hormonal adjustments to the low glycogen levels shift fat metabolism into an even higher gear.

¸g¹L³Ìªìªº¶¥¬q«á¦Ó¥B°ò¥»ªº¯×ªÕ¥NÁ¾÷¨î¤v³Q«Ø¥ß¡A°V½m®É¶¡§Y¥i©µªø¦Ü3¤p®É¥H¤Wªº¶Wªø¶]¡Aµø§A·Ç³Æ¬D¾Ôªº¶ZÂ÷¦Ó©w¡C¶Wªø¶]¦b·Ç³Æ°¨©ÔªQ©Î¶W°¨®É¬O«D±`­«­nªº¡C¸g¹L2¡B3¤p®Éªºªø¶]«á¡A»L³¡¦Ù¦×®ø¯Ó«Ü¤Öªº¨xÁÞ¡A¤º¤Àªcªº¾÷Âà·|­°§C¨xÁިô£°ª¯×ªÕªº¥NÁ¨Ϩ­Åé¶i¤J°ª³t¬ÙªoÀÉ¡C

Miles may make champions, but those miles should be carefully developed, monitored, and arranged to get the maximum effect. In his buildup program, Lydiard recommends alternating longer 90-minute to two-hour runs with 60-minute runs on other days, aiming for a total of 10 to 11 hours of weekly running.

¨½µ{¥i¥HűoÀA¼Ð¡A¦ý¥²¶·¤p¤ß¦a²Ö¶i¡A³QºÊ´ú©M§´µ½¦w±Æ¤è¯àÀò±o³Ì¨Î°V½m¦¨®Ä¡C¦bLydiardªº¨½µ{²Ö¿n­pµe¤¤¡A¥L«Øij¥Î2¤p®Éªø¶]å¼°t¹j¤Ñ1¤p®Éªº¤è¦¡¨Ó¨ú¥N90¤ÀÄÁªºªø¶]¡A¨Ó¹F¦¨10~11¤p®Éªº¶g¨½µ{¼Æ¡C

Give yourself plenty of time to build up to these levels. Jon Sinclair, former world-class runner turned coach, cautions that it is not practical or even possible for most people with full-time jobs and families to build up to running 10 hours per week in a mere three months. The amount of mileage you will be able to run depends on your lifestyle, physical capabilities, and prior training history. He advises his less-experienced athletes to build up mileage over a period of many months or even years. His associate, Kent Oglesby, took four years to prepare a 3:15 marathoner for the rigors of running 100 miles per week. The result was a 2:46 marathon, which earned her a spot at the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials.

µ¹¦Û¤v¥R¥÷ªº®É¶¡¹F¨ì³o¼Ëªº¤ô·Ç¡CJon Sinclair¡A«e¥@¬É³»¦y¶]ªÌ²{Âà¥ô±Ð½m¡A«ü¥X­n¤j¦h¼Æªº¤W¯Z±Ú¤Î¦³®a®xªº¤H°µ¨ì3­Ó¤ë¨C¶g²Ö¿n10 ¤p®Éªº¨½µ{¼Æ¬O¤£¹ê»Ú¬Æ¦Ü¤£¥i¯à¡C¨C­Ó¤H¯à¶]ªº¨½µ{¼Æ­nµø¥Í¬¡«¬ºA¡B¥Í²zªº­t²ü¤Î¥ý«e°V½mªº±¡ªp¦Ó©w¡C¥L«Øij¸û¨S¸gÅ窺¶]ªÌ¦h¥Î ´X­Ó¤ë©Î´X¦~¨Ó«Ø¥ß­Ó¤Hªº¨½µ{¼Æ¡C¥Lªº°Æ¤âKent Oglesby¥Î4¦~®É¶¡²Ö¶i¦Ü¨C¶g100­^­ùªºÄY®æ°V½m¨Ó·Ç³Æ¬D¾Ô3:15ªº°¨©ÔªQ¡C¤ñÁɵ²ªG2¤p®É46¤À¨Ï¦o¦¨¬°¬ü°ê¶ø¹B¿ïÎåÁɪºµJÂI¡C

TRAIN AT THE TOP OF YOUR FAT-BURNING ZONE ¦bÅé¯×ªÕ¥NÁªº³Ì³»ÂI§@°V½m

My speed in long races had been declining since I had become a masters runner. For a number of years I had been running LSD (long, slow distance) type training. In the process of researching and writing about fat metabolism, I read Lydiard's book Running the Lydiard Way. Lydiard's formula advocates not just high-volume training but high volume at speeds near the "maximum steady state."

§Úªø¶]ªº³t«×¦Û±q§Ú¦¨¬°¦Ñ½mªº¶]ªÌ«á´N°I°h¡C¦h¦~¥H¨Ó§Ú³£±ÄLSD(ªø¡BºC¡B¶ZÂ÷)¦¡°V½mªk¡C·í¬ã¨s¯×ªÕªº·s³¯¥NÁ®ɡA§Ú¬ãŪLydiardªºµÛ§@Running the Lydiard Way¡A¥Lªºªk«h­Ò¾É¤£¶È­n°ª°V½m¶qÁÙ­n°÷¥÷¶qªº³t«×°V½m¥H±µªñ³Ì°ª§¡³tªºª¬ºA¡C

In other words, most training should be conducted close to the highest speed that you can run without going anaerobic. This is the speed where fat metabolism is at its highest. For experienced runners, the maximum steady state equals an intensity of 70 to 75 percent of maximum heart rate. For those just launching their running careers, it will be closer to 60 to 65 percent of maximum heart rate. Studies have confirmed his theories. Volume and intensity interact to produce even greater gains in mitochondria development. Daily runs of 90 minutes at 70 percent max will boost mitochondria 30 percent higher than equivalent time spent at an easier 50 percent effort.

´«¥y¸Ü»¡¡A©Ò¦³ªº°V½m³£¸Ó­n¨D±µªñ¤£§Î¦¨®ñ¶Åªº³Ì°ª³t«×¡A³o¤]¬O¯×ªÕ¥NÁªº³»ÂI¡C¹ï¦Ñ¤â¦Ó¨¥¡A³Ì°ª§¡³tª¬ºA¬Û·í©ó70~75%³Ì°ª¤ß¸õªº±j«×¡A¹ï·s¤â¦Ó¨¥¡A¬ù¬°60~65%³Ì°ª¤ß¸õ¡C¬ã¨s¤w¸gÃÒ¹ê¥Lªº²z½×¡A°V½m¶q©M±j«×¥æ¤¬§@¥Î¹ï·s³¯¥NÁªºµo®i²£¥Í§ó¤jªº®ÄªG¡C¥Î70%³Ì°ª¤ß¸õªº±j«×¨C¤Ñ¶]90¤ÀÄÁ¬Û¸û©ó¬Û¦P®É¶¡¥u¥Î50%ªº³Ì°ª¤ß¸õ±j«×¥i´£°ª30%·s³¯¥NÁªº®ÄªG¡C

After purchasing a heart rate monitor and calculating my target heart rates, I was surprised to find that my LSD training intensity had been substantially below my target training intensity of 70 percent. Initially I had a hard time running more than 60 minutes at that effort. However, after only six weeks of faster training, I was easily able to maintain that pace for a full two hours. Although LSD training will increase fat metabolism and endurance, it will limit your endurance at marathon paces. Long, slow running will only teach you to run slowly for long periods.

·í§Ú¶R¤F¤ß¸õ­p¨Ã­pºâ§Úªº¥Ø¼Ð¤ß¸õ«á¡A§ÚÅå³Yªºµo²{LSD°V½m±j«×¨Æ¹ê¤W§C©ó70%³Ì°ª¤ß¸õªº±j«×¡C°_¥ý§Ú·Q«O«ù¥Ø¼Ð±j«×¶W¹L60¤ÀÄÁ³£¥O§Ú¦Y¨¬­WÀY¡AµM¦Ó¥u¸g¹L6¶g¸û©Â³t«×ªº°V½m¡A§Ú´N¯à»´ÃP¦aºû«ù³t«×¶W¹L2¤p®É¡CÁöµMLSD¦¡°V½mªk´£°ª¯×ªÕ¥NÁ©M­@¤O¡A¦ý¤]·|­­¨î§Aªº­@¤O¦b°¨©ÔªQªº°t³t¡Cªø¡BºC¶]¥u·|±Ð§Aªº¨­Åé¶]ºC©M¶]¤[¡C

On the other hand, you can run too fast on your daily runs. At faster paces, oxygen demand exceeds supply. You are now anaerobic. Fuel reliance switches predominantly to carbohydrates, and the result is the accumulation of lactic acid. Lactic acid inhibits the enzymes that break down fat and therefore reduces fat metabolism. If you go out for a 45-minute run at 10K race pace, you will be burning less fat and generating more waste products than if you ran those 45 minutes at only a 60 percent effort. Daily hard efforts will result in accumulation of waste products and decreased recovery, and lead to declining performances. It's better to run a little too slow than a little too fast.

¥t¤@¤è­±¡A§A¤]¥i¯à¦b¨C¤é½m¶]®É¶]¤Ó©Â¡C¦b¸û©Âªº³t«×¤U¡A®ñ®ð¨Ñ¤£À³¨D¡C³o®É§A³B©ó®ñ¶Åªºª¬ºA¡A¯à¶q¨Ñµ¹·|Âà¦VÁÞÃþ¡Aµ²ªG¤]³y¦¨ ¨Å»Äªº²Ö¿n¡C¨Å»Äªý¤î»Ã¯À¤À¸Ñ¯×ªÕ¤]´N­°§C¯×ªÕªº¥NÁ¡C°²¨Ï¥Î10Kªº³t«×¶]45¤ÀÄÁ¡A±N·|¤ñ60% ±j«×¶]¬Û¦P®É¶¡®ø¯Ó¸û¤Ö¯×ªÕ¤Î²£¥Í§ó¦hªº¼oª«¡C¨C¤Ñ­W¾Þ±N³y¦¨Å餺¼oª«ªº²Ö¿n©M©µ½w«ì´_¡A¤]·|¾É­PÅé¯àª¬ªp°I°h¡Cµy·LºC¤@¨ÇÁ`¦n ¹L¤Ó©Â¤@¨Ç¡C

±µ¤U¨ÓÁÙ¦³ºëªöªº³á!

¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
nec026 ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

µù¥U¤é´Á: 2005-06-09
¤å³¹¼Æ: 95
¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z nec026 ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-07 at 10:53am
¨Ì±i¤j­ô¤å³¹¤§¨¥,½m¶]­n¹F¨ì®ÄªG³£¬O¥H90¤À©Î120¬°°ò·Ç.¬Ý¼Ë¤l§Ú¥­®É¶]¨Bªº¶qÁÙ­n¦A´£°ª30¤À¨ì1¤p®É¤~¯à¯}­Ó¤Hpr.
¤p½²´N¬Onec026,nec026´N¬O¤p½²
¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
OPEN ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø
Groupie
Groupie
¹Ï¹³

¤å³¹¿ï¶µ ¤å³¹¿ï¶µ   ¤Þ­z OPEN ¤Þ­z  µoªí¦^À³¦^ÂÐ ª½±µ³s±µ¨ì³o½g¤å³¹ µoªí©ó¡G 2006-02-07 at 4:56pm

¤p½²±z¦n¡A«Ü°ª¿³»P±z¥æ¬y¹B°Êªº¤ß±o¡C

­º¥ý¥²¶·Án©ú¡A¥»¤å¬O½Ķªº¤å³¹¡AĶªÌ°ò©ó´L­«­ì§@¥u¯à¥H¶]ªÌªº»y¨¥§e²{§@ªÌªº½×ÂI¡C

½Ð¦Ò¼{°ê±¡ªº®t²§½Õ¾ã¼Æ­ÈªºÃö«Y¡C

­Ë¬O³oºØ­²©R©ÊªºÆ[©À¥i¥H§@¬°¦Û­q°V½m­pµeªº°Ñ¦Ò¡C

¦Ü©ó±zªº°V½m¶q¡A§Ú¤£´±¶Ã¥X¥D·N¡AºÝµø¾ãÅ骺±¡ªp¤~¦n§PÂ_¡C

¦^¨ì³Ì¤W­±
 µoªí¦^À³ µoªí¦^À³ ­¶­±  123 6>

°Q½×°Ï¿ï³æ °Q½×°ÏÅv­­ ¥Ñ¤W¦Ü¤UÀ˵ø

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.73
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz

­¶­±°õ¦æ®É¶¡¬° 0.156 ¬í¡C